My sister Nicole and her husband recently adopted adorable twin boys. One week after Ruby was born they were sealed to their little boys in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple. It was the greatest. There is nothing better than sealings in the temple, so I'm so grateful to Brian and Nicole for letting us be a part of this experience. It's such a great reminder of the blessings Heavenly Father has given us and always makes me more grateful for my eternal family.
And bonus! Melissa and Jeff were in town and got to come. That made for half of the Lee kids all together with spouses, which is always great.


Melissa took some sweet pictures of my little jewel. I stayed up late making that dress for her and it was so small that it wouldn't close in the back. This means that Claire's baby Ruby (yes, she named her baby doll Ruby) has a new dress.


After the sealing we had a picnic, which is where my parents got to meet their 25th grandchild. This is Ruby with her grandma and grandpa.


The twins were blessed in sacrament meeting the next day, which is always so special, too.
This is picture has all the kids that missed out the day before.


Thank you to whoever took this picture. While I don't love that my son is trying to beat up Miles, I still think it's hilarious. Note to everyone: Gabriel does not like to be touched.





No comments: