I don't blog often because it takes me FOREVER now with 2 little ones trying to type over what I type.
We've had the most glorious weather this past week. We've been doing yard work and walking to the park and loving life outside again. Yesterday we walked to the park in the morning in hoodies and were hot when the sun wasn't covered by the clouds. I had Claire in the stroller and would have to hold Gabriel once in a while when he didn't feel like walking anymore. So it looked a little awkward sometimes. On my way home from this walk, a woman pulled up to me in her car and asked if I could use a double stroller. Ya think? She said that she had one that she didn't use anymore and that I could have it. And when she dropped it by my house, she acted like I was doing her the biggest service and thanked me profusely for taking off her hands. Are you kidding me? I never get free stuff! Best day of my life.

As I was making the kids lunch on that same beautiful day, I watched the sky turn gray, as though the dementors were coming and then it started raining and then snowing. There was a blizzard going on by 2:00 and this morning we woke up to 10 inches of snow.

My sweet neighbors came over to shovel my walk way so Gabriel and I went out to help and throw snow balls at their dog. Poor Sydney, but I've never seen my son laugh so hard. I love being outside! It's hard with a baby and a 2 year-old with no snow clothes. So we have stayed inside much of this winter. Doing puzzles. Going potty. Learning to talk.
And just hanging out:)

4 comments:

Mom said...

I had no idea it snowed like that down there! Nothin' here, even though we've had black clouds all day.
Yay for free stuff!

allyn said...

holy score!! sweet. was it in good shape? the weather this winter has been quite insane, no? and isn't it nice not to have a reason to leave the house, sometimes?

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

As I was reading, I was thinking "this women needs a double stroller!!" Glad that random lady thought so too. Very cool!!

Oh my!! Will winter ever end?!! That is something I ask my self every day when I open my blinds and look outside at all of the white on the ground. (then I close the blinds and cry. ha ha)

Cute pictures!!

Annie said...

love getting cool stuff for free! yea for random strangers!!