Best Day Ever

My Mom recently had a big birthday and all my siblings flew in to town to be with her. It was a great day. Mostly only family reads this blog, so I won't bore you with what you already know. I loved you all being here and am already super excited about the next time we will be together, which probably won't be until Aaron comes home. We're so glad cousins Henry and Miles could come and play with Claire. They were very fascinated with her hair. Couldn't keep their hands off of it.
All my gorgeous sisters. So glad you all could make it!




2 comments:

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Look at all of you cutie mommies on the front row. How do all three of you manage to look so great after having a baby?!!!
Must be the red hair. ;)

Mom said...

Love the picture of my beautiful girls and the babies. I laugh every time I see the three little cousins together, especially Miles' hand in motion trying to get to Claire's hair.:) It was a wonderful time together.