Ruby Dooby Do!

We all sing "Ruby Dooby Do" whenever we see Ruby. She inspires music in all of us:)
She'll be 7 months in a few days, so some updates are due. She is the best baby ever. Not much fussing, no teeth to bite me with, no illnesses, she still doesn't roll over on a regular basis (although she can)(see, she's so good to me), and she smiles at the drop of a hat. Gabriel and Claire love to make her laugh. They're so sweet with her.

She's already doing nails with big sister and mommy. This is Claire showing (or not showing) me her freshly painted nails. We had girl night while daddy took Gabriel to the Pinewood Derby.




Gabriel teasing and loving her.



Claire trying to get her to smile.

And she will eat your hair for breakfast.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Ah-dorable!!! Love seeing the kiddies so so much!

allyn said...

That caught me off guard reading that she is almost 7months. I hate that I have still never met this sweetie. Claire looks like a wild time. Hilarious!

melissa said...

I've had the ruby-duby-doo song stuck in my head all day. Thanks for posting! How fun to see your house and your big kids.

Amy Lyne said...

Wow, can't believe how fast they grow up! Such a little cutie!

Annie said...

oh my gosh ruby's hair is simply fabulous! cute, cute kids! glad to see and update :-)

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Kenzie, your kids are so beautiful!!