Provo Temple

Living in the Provo area for a time has given me a newfound love of the Provo Temple. This is what it looks like in June. We pulled into the parking lot one day and I was overcome with the beauty of the grounds, being full with a billion pink roses. It was so magnificent, especially with the majestic mountains in the background.


With such beautiful grounds, I thought it would be a great place to take some pictures of my kids. I was wrong. Noon is a bad time to take pictures outside and my kids can't hold still and smile for 2 seconds. But they did take the time to smell the roses.

Should I have told them that those aren't soft fluffy balls, and that they have thorns? I suppose.


Claire's Abuelita Isabel sent her this dress for her birthday. She put it on and I told her she looked like a princess. She twirled around and marveled at her beauty, spinning in circles and declaring herself a pretty princess.


Maybe I can catch them on a better day.

1 comment:

Lisa and company said...

your kids are wayyy too pretty!!! (even your son lol).