Mother's Day

All I wanted for Mother's Day was a family picture where my children all look at the camera and still have their hair combed.
A picture where no one gives me 'tude.


And where no one plays in the water fountain like they're going swimming.


This is one of my new favorite pictures. While being very compliant, you can tell they both hate being here and doing this. Plus the sun was in a difficult spot for people to smile in.



So this is the best we could do. Claire is the boss of the family and clearly not happy.


So from now on, if I want a decent picture, I'll have to pay someone to photoshop everyone looking at the camera and smiling.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Every one of our family photos remind me of Mom going bananas and losing it on all of us. In some pictures you can still see the steam coming off her head. This would be the reason that I have no good pictures of my own family....

Mom said...

So you're blaming your mother for no good family pictures? It is a trial, for sure!