Spring Time!










There are few things I love more than Spring time. It's such a renewal for my spirit; a rebirth of the world around me and my yard comes to life. I have a magic yard. We moved into our house late in the summer of 2008, not knowing that tulips and all sorts of beautiful flowers would grow here every year. The trees in the back yard are bright pink right now and I'm in heaven. There are few things Gabriel loves more than bubbles. He and Bridget never got tired of this.
Best Day Ever!!!


Claire's always stuffing her face.
David and Gabriel planting our peach tree in the back yard. Gabriel's so useful.

This is one of the few things I love more than Spring.

8 comments:

allyn said...

i so love spring, too!! i also love little miss in the pants i made. they look so cute on her. enjoy the flowers while they last. ours are already fading. boo.

Catherine said...

I love it all! But mostly your adorable kiddies. Bubbles always make the world better for kids!!

Lisa and company said...

I probably say this every time but you have some seriously adorable kids!!! Love Claire's pretty little lips in that last picture.

Mom said...

So, so cute! As we have moved to new homes in the summer, it's always been such a fun surprise to see what comes up the next spring. Cary wins - it always took my breath away to see the dogwoods and azaleas in bloom.
I need to hug those little guys!

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

Spring and fall are my favorite!
Your tree is beautiful!! Wish I had one.
Cute pictures!!

Nicole said...

Awesome bubble pictures! We really don't get enough Spring in Utah. Glad we took advantage of such a beautiful day. :)

melissa said...

Did that waterfall suddenly appear in your backyard this Spring? How magical! Your children are darling and bubbles make everything better. Happy Spring to you!

Ashley said...

Look at the lips on that kid! So beautiful