My sweet little boy likes to help me make the bed, but he "helps" me by standing behind the pillows and not moving... no matter what. He gets the saddest look on his face when I move a pillow from his domain. And he stays behind the pillows until long after I've left the room because he won't let me get him out. We went to visit Grandma and Grandpa in Idaho for the first time. Claire did great. She's my prize baby for sure.
Can I have your watch when you are dead, Grandpa?

Claire meeting her great grandma Shirley.


Chillin' with Grandpa Bob



Gabriel trying to sabotage Uncle Aaron's attempt to finish a book.




I love Grandpa's pens (and I'm not making fun of him).


We had a great time with Grandparents. Thanks for letting us come!


8 comments:

Leah said...

Great post...I love that I can hear you voice when I read you! You are so funny!

allyn said...

makenzie, that girl is BEEAUTIFUL!!!! gabriel is stinkin' cute and i am mad that our kids can't be friends 'cuz they are so far away.

Jess said...

Wait, wait, wait. That was a picture of Grandma Shirley NOT at Golden Corral or the park in the mall. Did you by chance get her to go somewhere else? I can't believe it.

Your kids are so cute!

Lisa and company said...

darling kids!!!!

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

So sweet!!
Your kids are adorable!!

bobincary said...

The watch goes to Clairita.

Nicole said...

Well placed "Three Amigos" quote. :) And I love Jess's comment about Grandma not being at Golden Corral or the mall. Hee! Busted!

melissa said...

Jess' comment made me laugh, too. Seriously! How did you do that?

Claire is precious! I want to kiss her sweet cheeks.