Rob & Claire's wedding


My little brother got married this week to sweet Claire, so we had a lot of family time. I can't remember the last time all my siblings were together. It was so fun to have everyone here. Here are all of my sisters at Harrison's 5th birthday party. I can't believe Harrison turned 5 years old. It seems only yesterday that I brought my boyfriend Elder Martinez to see him because the Maxwell's had just brought him home from the hospital. Everyone got tatoos, including Gabriel, who still has his on his little arm. SCORE MORE! Harrison was the hero of the soccer game scoring 5 goals! Then Aunt Jennie gave him a Superhero starter kit, which is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Gabriel tried the cape on for size and daddy took him for a little flight. He's a superhero in the making.

The wedding was tear-jerking. It was so beautiful and sweet and I'm so happy for Rob and Clarie. She was absolutely stunning! We waited a long time for them to come out of the temple and got some fun pictures of Aaron and his big sisters, among other pictures:)


Me and my handsome husband.














Rob and his siblings. The whole Lee Family, sadly missing Katy's family.
Back to real life now. It's sad to know that we won't see many of you for a long time again.



5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm bawling all over again looking at these pictures. I think I cried all day- it was a very sweet wedding. It was amazing to be with you all. Thanks for posting these so quickly! And, as usual, you are SO beautiful and photogenic....stinker. Love you!

Leah said...

Looks like a lot of fun! It is so fun to be around family! You look so beautiflu!

Annie said...

um...so has anyone ever told you that everyone in your family looks exactly alike?

by the way - lOvE the long hair! it's very beverly hills 90210

Holly Dart said...

what? robbie is married? Where does the time go?

how fun for your family to be together again!!

um- sleeping through the night? that's just a myth. sorry.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

wow! your whole family all together again!! That must have been such a special day for Rob.
You guys are all so beautiful!!! (but hey, you are a Lee!! Of course you are beautiful!!! ha ha!)